Form Five Join Instructions 2021/2022 | Fomu Kidato Cha Tano 2020/2022Form Five Join Instructions 2020/2021. The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) was established by Act of Parliament Cap. 129 to oversee and coordinate the provision of technical education and training in Tanzania. Technical education and training in this context is defined as: “Education and training undertaken by students to equip them to play roles requiring higher levels of skills, knowledge, understanding and attitudes/ethics and in which they take responsibility for their areas of specialization.” The mandate of the National Council for Technical Education as derived from Cap. 129 is three fold and may be summarized as below:
- Regulatory Function: to establish the regulatory framework for technical education and training, leading to quality assured qualifications;
- Quality Assurance Function: to assist technical institutions to improve and maintain the quality of the education they provide and to ensure that their programmes meet labour market demand, by guiding and monitoring their adherence to the regulatory framework; and
- Advisory Function:to advise both Government and technical institutions on the strategic development of technical education and training can be made.
How To Download Form Five Join Instructions 2021/2022These instructions are for various schools, it serves as a guide in the application process.
- Open the links below
- Search Your School that you being Selected
- Click Name Of Your School to download PDF Of Form Five Join instructions 2020