KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for HSE Ifficer to be based in Mufindi. The HSE Officer will be responsible for coordinating the Quality, Environmental, Health, Safety, legal compliance programes and related issues within the department. She/he is also responsible for ensuring that the business complies with all relevant HSE legislation, company policies and procedures, minimum requirements and permit requirements. Coordination of the implementation, maintenance and administration of the HSE management system.
- Ensure that HSE meetings are held, recorded and document controlled
- Conduct accident investigations when required
- Assist management with the implementation of the SHE management system
- Assist in updating the HSE Management system to accommodate changes in legislation and Industry Standards.
- Ensure HSE document and data control systems are maintained by the responsible persons
- Promote HSE Awareness
- Monitor audit findings and recommend corrective and preventative actions
- Conduct and facilitate risk assessments
- Issue Non conformance where required
- Ensure that all support documentation in respect of the safety program is received on time and in the correct format from all concerned parties
- Communicate changes in Safety and Environment legislation to Management
- University degree in related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in HSE
- Pleasant personality, trainable
- Good command of English and Kiswahili.