Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES,T is to provide accessible, world-class education, which prepares students to become self-confident, open-minded articulate and ethical young people with academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and their wider society. AKES.T is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
AKEST is looking to hire the following positions based in Dar es Salaam:
IT Support – Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
The IT Support is responsible for providing maintenance assistance in all computers and related equipment’s.
The IT Support will be expected to work with all schools.
- To keep check on usage of authorized software.
- To keep up to date list of all computers and peripheral effective.
- To carry timely service for all computers and peripheral equipment and arrange repairs in necessary.
- To obtain backups for computers.
Applicants should have the following qualification and experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information System for an accredited college or university with knowledge of Information technology into details.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Information Technology practicing.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a letter of application describing experience, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three confidential referees, including current Head of School or Line Manager. It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 July 2021.