Being Part of HLB Tanzania practice means working with a team of highly motivated professionals where you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand. The state-of-art for HLB Tanzania methodology and tools will enable and empower you to learn on the job while meeting the demands of clients.
HLB TANZANIA is a member of HLB International – a dynamic global network of independent advisory and accounting firms with its Head Office located at Acacia Estates, 84 Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam. Our membership with HLB International equips us with a blend of expertise and experiences from different business cultures in the world, enabling us to provide our clients with certified services.
HLB TANZANIA provides audit, tax and advisory services to organizations and commercial entities spanning multiple industries in the region. Resourced by full time staff, consultants and associates from the industry, the firm is committed to pursuing the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism in delivering a broad inventory of professional services to its clients Our clients range from the biggest, most complex global establishments to smaller, newer businesses both privately owned and those in the public domain. Our Audit & Assurance, consulting, deals, and Tax services meet the needs and requirements of each client, irrespective of size or location. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, and innovative excellence
We currently have an exciting opportunity for dynamic person to join our Audit team as a Senior.
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Perform audits on complex sections which requires advanced knowledge and skills
- Managing work in progress and ensuring that collections are made within reasonable timeframes
- Coaching associates to ensure that they perform audits to highest level of standards
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in provision of external audit;
- Undergraduate degree and professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA)
- Proven understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), and the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
Key Skills and attributes
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability
- Strong project management, organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics with recommended solutions
How to apply;
kindly send your application letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com . The heading/subject of the email should state the position you are applying for.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 July 2021.