Smart codes Limited is a digital transformation platform company with a mission to solve African challenges through creative ideas, media, technology, and making a mark in everything we do across Africa.
We believe in adopting creativity and innovation as a driver to communicate organizational messages and in turn, bring change and growth to African communities. Times change and to prosper with our clients, we ensure to serve them with premium quality services delivered at high standards. Our vast profile ranges from being the leading advertising, marketing, and creative agency and groundbreaking innovators in technology all aimed at connecting African brands to the world.
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our Tech Team.
Job title: Product Specialist
Employment Type: Contract
Permanent Reporting to: Product Manager
As Product Specialist your focus will be on ensuring excellent product delivery and releases. You are enthusiastic about data and insight into the pain points facing the users of a product. Using Qualitative and quantitative methods to report on bugs and provide insight about usage of the product to the team. You will recommend improvements, features and identify any relevant opportunities to meet the product’s goals.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies.
- Prepare monthly reports on key product metrics performance
- Answering all product-related questions to the team and other stakeholders and addressing queries promptly.
- Organize workshops for representative sales and marketing teams.
- Coordinate with business and marketing teams to deliver the expected features in a timely manner Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and facilitate product demos on feature releases to the entire team
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Write product help documentation and manuals on representative products,
- Support product development in resolving functional questions throughout the development effort.
- Maintain complete documentation for all product-related activities.
- You have at least 2 years of industry experience working in digital innovation fields and have background in tech, business development or customer support with a strong interest for product
- Bonus if you have worked on projects in the fields of: mobility and transport, FMCG and agriculture, supply and demand platforms, informal workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology