K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Medical Officer II – 14 Post
Position: Medical Officer II
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To attend in and out patients;
- To attend emergency medical duties;
- To carry out investigations of admitted patients;
- To ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out;
- To conduct minor operations;
- To assist Surgeons at operations;
- To carry out service and participating in major ward rounds.
- To ensure that patients are properly prepared for surgery;
- To participate fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs;
- To participate in research activities;
- To fill out patient information in the in the book of MTUHA
- To participate in outreach programs; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of either Doctor of Medicine Degree, Bachelor of Medicine or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University or institutions plus successful completion of Internship and registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika and with valid practicing license.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: email@example.com with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222