Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Executive Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport, established under section 3 (1) of the Executive Agencies Act (Cap 245) and came into operation in July, 2000. The Agency is responsible for the Maintenance and development of the trunk and Regional road network in Tanzania.
The Regional Manager’s Office – TANROADS Simiyu on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, is looking for suitable qualified Tanzania candidates for various vacant post available for the Project Upgrading of Maswa Bypass Road to Bitumen Standard for contract period of 15 Months.
OFFICE SECRETARY (1 POST)
Key qualifications for Office Secretary;
- Education qualification/Professional: Must have Certificate ins Secretarial studies or NTA level 5 Certificate from government recognized institution.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of cumulative experience of conducting works in projects of similar nature and magnitude.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the officer’s diary.
- To attend telephone calls.
- To attend visitors.
- To manage records movement.
- To write minutes during meetings.
- To type documents.
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Mode of Application:
All interested and qualified Applicants are invited to submit their signed handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed signed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant academic education, professional certificate, birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, Telephone number(s) and email addresses, so as to reach the addresses mentioned below.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 389,
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 July 2021.