Tujijenge Tanzania’s mission is to improve the quality of life for families in Tanzania through the provision of microfinance. We are a microfinance organisation, offering products through group and individual lending, targeting micro and small enterprises.
Tujijenge Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services, and with the core values of transparency, integrity, sustainability, respect, teamwork, and empowerment. We are committed to positively influence the lives of our members, with customer focused financial services that impact them individually as well as their enterprises and the wider community.
POSITION: Regional Manager
REPORTING: Head of Operations
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam
DEADLINE: 7th August 2021.
Regional Manager is responsible for driving growth in terms of clientele and portfolio and managing portfolio quality for the entire growth. The focus of the position is to ensure smooth operation of the entire region and enhance capacity of all staff within the region.
- Loan Portfolio management of Branches in the respective region
- Conduct market research to determine potential products for the particular region and support the expansion of regional product and services.
- Supervise and evaluate branch staff (BMs and Supervisors) and lead staff to meet organizational goals and promote organization culture
- Conduct frequent field visits to identify irregularities if any and solve problems immediately
- Advocates and coordinate with government authorities
- Maintain transparent budgeting and fund management of the branch.
- Prepare Business Plan, work plan and budget for the targeting regions
- Maintain proper credit discipline
- Make report of operation, financial report, and any necessary reports assigned by Upper manager
- Participate in recruiting the field staffs
- Maintain, train and develop Loan Officer
- Responsible for the recognizing & observing/training, cash withdrawal & deposit, loan disbursement, repayment collection and all kinds of financial management in branch level.
- Recommend of loan proposal for approval
- Sign all vouchers prepared for accounts on a daily basis on behalf of BM if the BM are not available
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by Head of departments.
- Degree or masters in business administration, finance, accountancy, commerce or any related field.
- Minimum 6 years work experience on microfinance
- Minimum 3 years of work experience on similar position
- Good Interpersonal skills & prefer in good at English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- High level of integrity
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this position please Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com