Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts:
TRANSCRIBER II – (1 post)
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Special Needs Education for the Blind from a recognized Institution.
- To assist in transcribing undergraduate handouts, chapters and passages;
- To assist in servicing of Braillers and audio-visual compact cassettes;
- To assist in making minor maintenances;
- To assist reading for blind undergraduate and records books for talking books;
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Salary Scale: PGSS 6/1
Tenure: 1 YEAR CONTRACT renewable
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply, enclosing copies of academic certificates, result slip, two current passport size photographs and detailed CV with at least three referees. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than two weeks from the date of the advertisement.
Deputy Principal – Academic
Mkwawa University College of Education
P.O Box 2513
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 June 2021.