Serves customers by determining requirements answering inquiries resolving problems fulfilling requests maintaining database.
Call Center Operator Job Duties:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions implementing solutions escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information completing transactions forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum Diploma certificate
- Must be fluent in Swahili and English
- Customer Focus, Customer Service,
- Data Entry Skills,
- Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication,
- Building Relationships, People Skills,
- Interpersonal Savvy,
- Problem Solving,