Nature & Scope;
The job holder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/She is responsible for the development of business in conjunction with the Zonal Manager and management of client account relationships.
- To initiate proposals for new business and develop relationships with prospective clients in conjunction with the Zonal Manager.
- To assist in expanding current business in accordance with the bank’s plans and strategies.
- To assist clients applying for the bank’s facilities and manage clients’ business relationships.
- To initiate a review of the business portfolio of the bank.
- To draft portfolio review reports.
- To carry out market research for possible expansion and development of new projects/businesses.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by Zonal Manager from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience;
- University Graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, Accounts, Banking, or related discipline.
- Computer literate.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of application and deadline;
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
Certified copies of relevant certificates
Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.