POSITION TITLE: CASHIER – (2 POSTS)
Key qualifications for the Cashier;
- Holder of Ordinary Secondary Education / Advance Secondary Education and ATEC, NABE stage III or equivalent (Higher qualification will be advantageous);
- Must be Computer literate (at least Advance Certificate in Computer Applications);
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities of the Cashier
The holder of this post who reports to Head of Accounts and Administration will be responsible for:
- Enforcing of Road Traffic Axle Load Control by the use of Weighbridge scale devices;
- Carrying out activities as described in the Road Traffic (maximum Weigh of Vehicles) Regulations, 2001 which include the following:
- Collecting and banking all Weighbridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
- Seeking current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania Shilling;
- Filling all records timely;
- Maintaining asset register;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters to the ALCS;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Accounts and Administration / ALCS.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, Birth Certificates together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later that 07th May, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 4838,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07th May, 2021.