Application deadline: 2018-04-10
Business / Employer name: HA Foundation
Job categories: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
Job Role: Program or Product Management
Position Type: Volunteer Organization
Location: Kahama Shinyanga
Heroes Arts Foundation (HA Foundation) is the Non-Governmental Organization in Kahama Town Council, Shinyanga region-Tanzania established in 2016, to firmly and solemnly resolve and empower the marginalized groups by formulation of innovative solutions and the way of responding to the HIV/AIDs crisis, advocate for provision of affordable quality health care services. It also informs their rights to health care utilization and other services, share common interest and experience while building favorable environment for prevention care and support.
Heroes Arts Foundation (HA Foundation) lays the platform for transforming the community livelihood by coordinating efforts, creativity and comprehensive approach to improve the quality of health and life of marginalized groups and facilitate sustainable behavioral change in the community.
HA Foundation is looking for a competent Project Offices to help with the organization and running of the daily project operations of organization.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of Project officers support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
To deliver key projects and volunteering initiatives to develop the volunteering programme across the charity to increase volunteering opportunities and volunteering participation.
Preparing and writing project proposals
Undertake monitoring of the project and regularly report on progress.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree of Project management or Equivalent.
• Pleasant, friendly disposition
• Capable of writing project proposals
• Evidence of being an
innovative community worker who can develop work priorities and
• designing and delivering training, particularly in the field of skills
• Evidence of communicating effectively both in writing and verbally.
• Evidence of good administration
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of English and Kiswahili Language; Good hygiene; and ethical.
HOW TO APPLY
• Please Send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Addressing your letter to
P.O. BOX 619
• Applicants must include his Certificate copy.
• Deadline of applications will be 10 April 2018. 5:00 pm.
NB: We are encourage Applicants from resident of Kahama to apply.