Aviation Quality and Safety (4 Positions) -Intern (
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERNSHIP AT ATCL
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is a legal entity owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania and established under section 4 (1) of the Air Tanzania Corporation (Re-Organization and Vesting of Assets and Liabilities) Act, Cap. 205 R.E of 2002 and incorporated under the terms of The Companies Act, Cap 212, Act No. 12 of 2002.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanian graduates for internship in the following areas/programs at ATCL;
Aviation Quality and Safety – Intern
Certificate in Flight Operation or Airline Quality and Safety from a recognized institution.
- Possession of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) is a must.
- Computer literacy (E.g. Ms. Word and Excel).
- Good communication (English and Swahili) and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be ready to adhere to ATCL internal guidelines.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities, i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council (NECTA).
- Two recent passport size photographs,
- Names and addresses of at least two reachable referees,
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Note: – Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 working days from the first date of this announcement: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 08 August 2021.