Assistant Pharmaceutical Technician (4 Positions)
TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% arewomen out of more than 55,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because ofits credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies
ASSISTANT PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN (4 POSITIONS)
Duty Station: Nduta Camp (Kibondo DC)
Reports to: Pharmaceutical Technician
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
- Raising requisitions for weekly supplies of drugs and medical consumables.
- Receiving, storage and issuing of drugs and medical consumables at the camp health facilities.
- Implementing the delivery of pharmaceutical care to patients/clients of the camp health
- Monitoring the supply chain of drugs and medical consumables through daily, weekly and
- monthly recording of received and issued items, along with monthly stock verification.
- Monthly reporting of the medical supply chain.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Certificate of Pharmacy from an accredited University.
- Three years Working experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV through
online form (You can Click the link below)
https://forms.gle/kTmwEnpHTCPc86gr9 clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later
than July 29th ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified). Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: email@example.com.