4 Logistics Coordinators at NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
Logistics Coordinator (4 Posts)
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for all Logistics interface between EACOP – EPcmC Logistics /Supply Chain / all Construction Contractors / Main Logistics Contractors on site along the ROW. The job will require the incumbent to move to the various construction sites along the Feeder / Main Pipeline route in Tanzania as the construction schedule dictates.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Diploma or degree qualification with 5 years’ experience within project traffic and logistics on site experience
- Must have a practical knowledge of the dispatch of vehicles including paperwork, routing, restraint, and dangerous goods. Dangerous goods qualification desirable.
- Must have experience of Logistic Management and Field related work with specific experience in Logistic project work.
- 4 Logistics Coordinators at NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with;
- Curriculum Vitae with two referees
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards
- One passport size photograph attached to application letter
How to Apply:
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.