BOARD MEMBERS VACANCIES
CRDB Bank Burundi S.A. is 100% owned by CRDB BANK PLC and operates in Burundi and is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the existing vacant positions for the Board of Directors. CRDB BANK PLC is the leading bank, wholly owned private commercial Bank operating in Tanzania and Burundi.
The Bank is listed on the Dar-es-Salaam Stock Exchange and has been recording profit growth every year since its formation.
CRDB BANK Burundi is committed to provide quality financial services with a strong focus on retail banking and customized corporate and institutional services, while ensuring the confidence and trust of its stakeholders.
The Bank offers a comprehensive range of corporate, retail, business, treasury, premier and microfinance services through a diversified distribution network. Its vision is to be the customer needs driven bank, aiming to acquire the market leadership while providing positive returns to shareholders.
The Board of Directors invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill two positions of Independent Non-Executive Directors.
- Expertise in ICT, FinTech, or a lawyer.
- Applicants are required to observe the requirements of Article 4 Section (b) of Circu lar number 15/2018 bearing on Approval of Senior Managers and Board Directors of Credit Institutions, which, amongst other things, provide for the qualifications that are required for applicants to possess.
- The applicant should not be a politician, bankrupt, under 21 years of age or more than 70 years of age and should also meet the integrity and honorability criteria as stipulated in Article 15 of the law number 1/17 of 22nd August 2017 on banking activities.
- The applicant should be living in Burundi or in Tanzania.
Mode of Application
- Applicant for the position of Independent Non Executive Director should not be a Shareholder of CRDB Bank, an employee of the bank or have a relationship with the Management or the Board.
- Applicant should be conversant and fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
- Applications should be submitted through email or presented to the Managing Director Office’s at the address mentioned below. Applications can also be submitted to the Company Secretary CRDB Bank Pic, Office Accommodation Scheme- Azikiwe Street, 4th Floor P. O. Box 268 Dar-es-Salaam Tel. no. 022 – 2114237, 2117442 – 7 – Fax or 022 -2131005 or E-mail to: Boardmembers.Applications@crdbbank.co.tz
- Qualified and experienced candidates are requested to submit an application letter, curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and awards, two passport size photographs, certified copies of the last page of their passport, and letters of recommendation from 3 referees and declaration of indebtedness to Banks.
- Notification of receipt of application and other details will be sent to all applicants upon receipt of the applications. Applications must be received by 00 p.m. on Monday, 16th June 2021.
The contact for communication is:
The Managing Director
CRDB Bank Burundi S.A.
Rohero 1, Chaussee du Prince Louis Rwagasore, No 490/A
B.P. 254, Bujumbura, BURUNDI
Tel: +257 71500005 | +257 76153000