Bridge/ Drainage Engineer at TANROADS
Bridge/ Drainage Engineer
JOB VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conduction Axle load Control Operations and Air port Construction.
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the UPGRADING OF KABONGO – MABAMBA (47.925KM) ROAD TO BITUMEN STANDARD CONTRACT NO: TRD/HQ/1023/2022/23
As a measure to strengthen Capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively the Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KIGOMA, on behalf of Chief Executive, seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzania Citizen to fill Vacancy posts for the specific duties on short term basis.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzania to fill Vacancies in the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable Length of time in Kigoma Region within the project area when situation warrant.
RELATED POST: CAD Technician at TANROADS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of One (1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
BRIDGE/DRAINANGE ENGINEER (1 Post)
The Bridge/ Drainage Engineer shall be fully responsible for structural analysis, designing of bridge/Drainage elements and detailing. He/She will be responsible for the assessment of existing Bridges and design of new Bridges and shall all drainage structures along the project road including submission of the report. He/She should have ability to read and interpret project specifications.
He/She must possess Degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification. He/She must have at least Ten (10) of specific experience in road design related to similar. Assignment He/She must be have served as a Bridge Drainage Engineer on at least two (2) projects of similar magnitude and complexity within the last 10 years. Post graduate qualification in Structural/Bridge Engineering is an added advantage. Knowledge in computer applications and fluency in written and spoken English are mandatory.
- Applicants must attach an up – to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts: postal address/post code, e – mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement:
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth Certificate;
Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable;
- Form IV and Form VI results slips;
- Testimonies and all partial transcripts.
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or Universities/Colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs. (NECTA,NACTE orTCU),
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should be in English.
Deadline for the submission of application is 22nd April, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;
P.0 BOX 97,
NOTE: Hand delivery shall NOT be accepted
No Comment! Be the first one.