CATA Mining is seeking to recruit Plant shift Electrician, Lineman/Domestic electricians, Fitter Mechanical as well as Boiler Maker to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to drive change within this team and will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertake in a safe manner to achieve targets according to standards, policies, and procedure of CATA Mining Company Limited.
BOILERMAKER (1 Post)
Reporting to Plant Supervisor
- Responsible for the repairs and fabrication as per instruction from plant supervisor Flexible to perform various activities as per instruction and able to work shifts
- Can interpret drawing and can make suggestion plans and comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
QUALIFICATION SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ordinary/Advanced level certificate – Form IV/VI
- Trade Test Certificate – (FTC/VETA) with 5 years’ experience on the same position
- Mining experience is added advantage Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine Health & Safety Act awareness
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s carefully read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV- YOUR FULL NAME Indicate the role title to subject Line. Send your application via e-mail to email@example.com
If you’re not contacted by Cata Mining Company Limited within 14 days after closing date you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted Please forward your application before 04th January, 2020.