K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
Internal Medicine, Orthopedics Surgery, General Surgery, Laboratory services – (managed by Lancet laboratories Tanzania – globally recognized for their quality services), OBGY and Gynecology department, Paedriatic department, Dental unit, ENT department, Ophthalmology department, Physiotherapy department, ICU department and Emergency services.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Customer Services Officer – 3 Post
Position: Customer Services Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purpose.
- Handling patient’s complaints, referral sources and administration department inquires.
- Communicate with insurance office for authorization request, as well as conducting insurance verification and eligibility for service.
- Responsible for coordinating, collecting and imputing all patient information and new patient set-ups into a customer information system.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by assisting them with issues and concern related to their health, making decision as needed off hours without supervision to ensure uninterrupted providing of services.
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma, PR / Marketing degree or equivalent
- Experience of not less than two years. Experience working in a hospital.
- Numeric, Oral and written language applications.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal – non verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Critical & problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: email@example.com with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222