GTC blackboard Learn – Greenville Technical College blackboard Login
gtc dashboard, gtc banner, Greenville Technical College banner login, Greenville Technical College email, gtc web, gwinnett tech login
Blackboard is a key resource during your time here – every course and Greenville Technical College has a Blackboard site, and your tutors will explain, at the start of your course, how they intend to use Blackboard.
Blackboard helps tutors and students to:
- share learning resources (mGtcle outlines, lecture notes, assignment briefs etc.)
- communicate via announcements and email
- collaborate through discussion boards and journals
- complete online group work, take short answer tests and submit coursework electronically
Black Board Learn is GTC blackboard’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn gives instructors the opportunity to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with GTC blackboard’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
How to Login to Blackboard Learn – Students
To log in to Greenville Technical College blackboard’s Learn platform, students should use the same credentials they use to log in to Office 365 and the GTC student portal.
- Undergraduate Student Blackboard Login
- Graduate Student Blackboard Login
Students who have not yet logged into Office 365 should do so here using the following credentials:
- Username: Full student email address
- Password: Student Number or ID
- You can log in to the Greenville Technical College blackboard Portal using your GTC username and password by clicking the URL https://GTC.blackboard.com/.
Students who have logged into Office 365, but are having trouble logging should reset their password:
- Reset Your Password
If you are still having trouble logging in, please make sure to clear your browser cache and browsing history.
In the meanwhile, to access your course on Greenville Technical College blackboard, go here.
You will log on to Blackboard Learn at https://GTC.blackboard.com/.
- To view all of your classes, click the “Courses” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- To access the course, click the link that says “My Courses” (e.g., ENC1101-2203-0110).
- Capitalizing the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, start learning about the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course material to continue.
In the event you enter the incorrect username or password please first try again. If you still can’t log in, and you are a GTC, Everglades, or SEC student please go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com and reset your password since the 60 day reset period for 365 may have been met.
GTC blackboard help desk
Greenville Technical College blackboard help Desk – Problems accessing Blackboard?
If you cannot access Blackboard or particular Greenville Technical sites in Blackboard, check that you are registered on the right mGtcles in My Student RecordLogin to My Student Record.
If there are any mGtcles missing from your student record, or there are any incorrect mGtcles listed, contact the Library and Student Centre as soon as possible.
For more information, have a look at our Blackboard FAQs.
Blackboard Mobile App
Blackboard Mobile app gives you mobile access to all the key areas and activities of your Blackboard sites, for example your Blackboard mGtcle sites.
Download the Blackboard App for students:
iOs devices – download from the App StoreDownload the Blackboard App for students from the App Store
Android devices – download from Google PlayDownload the Blackboard App for students from Google Play
Download the Blackboard App for instructor from Google Play
For more details on how to use the Blackboard Mobile Learn app, visit the Blackboard Resource Centre.