Human Resources Officer
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent, world class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff and quality of service regulation of electricity, water, petroleum and Natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanians are invited to apply.
Post Title : Human Resources Officer
Duty Station: EWURA Head Office – Dodoma
Reports to: Senior Human Resources Officer
CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIVISION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To participate in implementation of Open Performance Review and Appraisal System;
- To participate in overseeing proper attendance to staff welfare issues;
- To participate in coordination of training, learning and staff development programs;
- To participate in the recruitment process;
- To participate in the preparations of payroll.
- To maintain staff records and database.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or public administration;
- Possession of knowledge and applications of Tanzania Labour Laws is an added advan tage;
- Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application; and
- No prior work experience is required,
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
- A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team;
- Ability to self-manage, achieve results and meet deadlines; and willingness to work beyond the call of duty.
Tenure and Remuneration
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
EWURA is an equal opportunity employer.
Staff will be employed on permanent and pensionable terms.
Mode of Application
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or daytime contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates, one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 8 January, 2021.
Only short- listed candidate meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidates disadvantage.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Director General,
Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA), EWURA House, Plot No 3, Block AD, Medeli West,
P O Box 2857, DODOMA