Tindwa Medical & Health Services
We are looking for highly skilled Polyclinic Receptionists and cleaners.
A. RECEPTIONIST Duties and Responsibilities.
- Greets and directs all patients within the facility.
- Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit.
- Obtaining necessary patient information to meet current Facility guidelines for medical records.
- Schedules any necessary appointments before and after completion of patient visit.
- Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
- Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints.
- Carrying out other other duties as assigned.
Certificate in Nursing or any other related field.
B. CLEANERS Duties and Responsibilities.
- Cleaning, dusting, polishing and vacuuming all facilities environment.
- Making beds and changing sheets.
- Remove and replace used toiletries.
- Cleaning all floors inside and outside.
- Carrying out other duties as assigned.
Certificate in Nursing or Ordinary Level certificate with IPC (Invention, Prevention and Control) skills.
Minimum Experience Requirements for all applicants in both posts:
- Previous 3 years working experience in the field.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Mode of Application: Send your CV and copy of certificates via firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy via email@example.com