Job Title: MEDIA DIRECTOR
Enhance the quality of media division through good market plan and quality services
Reporting Lines: Post holder will report to Managing Director
- To provide administration support by supervising the entire media team.
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Negotiating and liaising with customers on business
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department
- Develop the following personal attributes, which are critical to the success of the position: enthusiasm, patience, firmness, courtesy, diligence, organisation, resourcefulness, dependability, and communication skills.
- Strong and proven management ability with leadership qualities is essential.
- Provide proper coaching to staff and ensure appropriate training programmes in place and adhered to.
- Implement the Company’s revenue maximization strategy and institute measures to meet revenue targets.
Qualification and experience
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or a closely related field
- Not less than 7 years’ experience; four of which should be in a Managerial capacity in a Media Industry
Mode of Application
Interested and qualification candidates should apply through email@example.com
Application deadline: Tuesday 25th May 2021