Manager; Digital Channel Systems
Effectively lead a team of ICT Specialist and Systems administrators, responsible for Self-service/ Channels systems support: Implementation of new & Enhancements and Second level Day by Day support of all Channels systems: Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Service and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) integrations with internal & external systems.
- Leads the definition of a portfolio of existing and new Self-Service Digital Channels provision.
- Engages and influences Managers to ensure the Digital Channels will deliver the agreed business objectives.
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to Digital Channels to ensure that each part contributes to the overall achievement of the products.
- Collect, summarize and reports on portfolio KPIs often through the deployment of business management processes and systems.
- Identifies issues with Digital Channels structure, cost, risk, inter-dependencies, impact on current business activities and the strategic benefits to be realized.
- Notifies Digital Channels change initiatives of issues and recommends and monitors corrective action. Reports on portfolio status as appropriate.
- Setting SMART Objectives and conduct Performance Evaluation for Direct Reports in the Digital Channels section.
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the Digital Channels section.
- Prepare and control the annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the Digital Channels sections.
- Setup and implement cost-saving initiatives for the Digital Channels section, involving Systems, People and Process.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the Digital Channels sections.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent undergraduate degree from recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ICT related role, 1 year being ICT Senior/ Supervisor role in a bank of similar size and scale.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting Self-Service Digital Channels in organizations of similar size and scale is an added advantage.
- At least one professional qualification in ITSM related area (i.e. ITIL or COBIT)
- Technical knowledge of Digital Channels solutions.
- People Management & Leadership knowledge, a team player that motivates and trains other team members.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced atmosphere.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
- SLA and vendor Management skills.
Deadline- 9th May 2021