Junior Instrumentation Engineer
- Installation, Testing, Operation & Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Instrumentation equipment’s.
- Responsible for trouble free operation of assigned area to achieve optimum reliability and availability of equipment’s.
- Job planning and execution.
- Maintains the maintenance records of equipment.
- Implementation of safety measures and compliance of safety guide lines.
- Material management of assigned area for smooth plant operation
- Provides adequate maintenance support to reduce downtime
- Implements preventive maintenance schedule.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work order maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration of plant equipment as directed.
- Troubleshoot, Inspect, test, maintain, repair, clean, and calibrate instrumentation and solid state and microprocessor-based control equipment including plant communications, equipment, programmable controllers, distributive control systems, generator excitation equipment, battery chargers, and semi-conductor devices.
- Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contractors, motor starters, transmitters, etc. as needed.
- Install control and measurement instruments on existing or new plant equipment.
- Use wide range of test equipment, including recorders, computers, control and tuning modules, PC based software analyser programs, oscilloscopes, data analysers, logistic test equipment, analogue and digital multi-meters, meggars and other test equipment, while performing tests to identify problems and to maintain and calibrate equipment to performance standards.
- Make regular inspection rounds of plant instrumentation, and control equipment
- Assist in developing detailed preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for plant instrumentations and control equipment
- Install, build, or modify plant instrument, and control equipment as directed by the Instrumentation Engineer or section Head
- Troubleshooting, repair and minor programming of various PLC control systems, frequently drives and other electrical equipment
- Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs and observe safety in accordance with government and company standards
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head/ Engineers from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and communication Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field, preferably Cement plant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
Personal Health Insurance
Pay Off Time
Training and Development