To evaluate and recommend or approve if within discretion limit credit applications so as to increase the lending book portfolio of KCB Bank Tanzania Limited. Recommended:
- Deputize the Head of Credit
- Championing overall credit risk management of the department whilst ensuring operation within agreed policy frameworks.
- Effective leadership and oversight of the credit analysis and credit administration functions.
- Sanction of credit within delegated approval limits.
- Accountable for delivery of desired customer experience by executing within SLA.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all credit reports (internal and external).
- Continuous Internal and External stakeholder engagement and management.
- Accountable for sound portfolio performance and management within agreed risk appetite metrics.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes, policies, products and knowledge share.
- Continuous proactive risk awareness and management.
- Management of banks credit audits both internal and external and championing closure of audit issues as per agreed timelines in the auditor’s report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years banking experience of which at least 3 years should be in management.
- Professional accounting /finance qualifications with be an added advantage
- Masters level qualification will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Deadline: 2021-12-28 00:00:00 Reference Number: IRC11997