We’re in the business of planning for tomorrow. We do this by truly appreciating the value of money and turning the materials we’re given into something more. It’s our trade and it is something we are passionate about. That’s what makes us to live with Confidence™ as Sanlam Emerging Markets. If you would like to join us, SanLam General Insurance Tanzania Limited seeks to recruit qualified and experienced professional in the following vacancies:
Business Development Manager- Brokers & Bancassurance
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, Business Development Manager-Brokers & Bancassurance plays a key role in the Organization’s business growth and operational plans.
The Business Development Manager-Brokers & Bancassurance will collaborate with the executive management team to sustainably grow business and ensure profitable operations. The role concentrates on driving sales and managing relationships. This position will provide the right person with international exposures and potential to achieve one’s career objectives.
- Strategy execution – Business growth through Bancassurance agents and Brokers
- Conduct market intelligence to get information crucial for the development of the Broker and Bancassurance channels
- Prospect New business, submit terms and close to meet set targets.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and Accountable for achieving annual income targets.
- Develop new products in line with demand and business opportunities.
- Provides guidance and training to Business development executives/Technician working under you.
- Establish relationships with key Brokers and Bancassurance partners
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, informing and ensuring compliance to the insurance act, internal Sanlam policies and policy standards.
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and organizing
- Persuading and Influencing
- Relating and networking
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in insurance & Risk Management from reputable Higher Learning Institution or any relevant Sales qualification
- MBA and / Cll or USA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Management.
- Should have Leadership Skills.
- Should have strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited, Amani Place, 4th Floor, Ohio Street House, P.O. Box 21228, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania not later than Friday, 7th May 2021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 7 May 2021.