The Human Resource will perform different HR tasks and duties to support effective and efficient operations of the Human Resource Department and the organizations.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Assistant
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with the employee request regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Preparation of payroll by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievances procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Best knowledge of NSSF, WCF,HELSB, PAYE
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource
- 3 years of experience for the same position knowledge of excel and Other MS application
All applications should be sent on the following email: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 July 2021.