POSITION TITLE: DRIVER – (1 POST)
Key qualifications for the Driver;
- Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
- Holder of valid Class C driving licence
- Having driving experience of at least three years;
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities of the Driver
The holder of this post who reports to Shift In – Charge will be responsible for:
- Carrying out activities as described in the Road Traffic (maximum Weigh of Vehicles)
Regulations, 2001 which include the following:
- Driving Agency light vehicles in urban and remote areas;
- Maintaining the vehicle logbook and all accident records pertaining to the assigned vehicle;
- Keeping the vehicle in good working order and in clean condition;
- Reporting repairs or maintenance needs of the vehicle to the ALCS timely;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Performing such other related duties as may be assigned by the Shift In – Charge/ALCS.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, Birth Certificates together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later that 07th May, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 4838,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07th May, 2021.