POST: LECTURER – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) BANKING, ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
TRADES AND SERVICES
EMPLOYER Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-08-06 2021-08-19
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA level 9 (carries out lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes);
- Sets, invigilates and marks undergraduate and postgraduate examinations;
- Guides junior staff in lecturing and conducting seminars, tutorials;
- Supervises field work of both undergraduate and postgraduate students;
- Conducts research and publishes results;
- To develop and review curriculum;
- Carries out consultancy and public service;
- Writes teaching materials, e.g., manuals;
- Participates in the development of programmes and projects;
- Organizes and participates in relevant workshops and conferences; and
- Performs any other relevant duties assigned by one’s supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of PhD in Economics, International Bussines, International Trade and Investment or a Similar field from a recognized and reputable institution with a GPA of 3.5 and above in the undergraduate studies. Candidates with experience in Research and Publications will be an added advantage.
REMUNERATION PHTS 3
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 August 2021.