M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm input use and management. In addition, the company conducts agricultural research in collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In its bid to implements its business development strategies the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title Marketing Officers (8 Posts) Mbeya, Iringa, Sumbawanga, Masasi, Bariadi, Morogoro
Report to Zonal Managers
Duties and responsibilities
1. Identify niche markets within their districts and design market strategies and mix for the identified market niches.
2. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
3. Train and motivate the stockiest sales personnel, plantations, and NGO’s and Farmers groups on the company products/packages.
4. Responsible and in charge of the stocks and warehouses in his/her regions.
5. Responsible for establishment of distribution channels in his/her regions.
6. Advice on how to improve company offering in his/her regions.
7. Prepare periodic reports outlining the performance of his/her regions.
8. Provide the required technical services as per client requirement.
1. Holder of Diploma and/ or B.Sc. in agriculture, agronomy, horticulture, extensions and agri-business.
2. Possession of a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
3. Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
Experience The candidates should have knowledge and working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
Remuneration A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.0 Box 13867, Arusha
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 June 2021.