K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
MD Radiologist – 1 Post
Position: MD Radiologist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To evaluate patient medical history, perform diagnostic special procedure.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery, accurately read and interpret results and Diagnose ailments and injuries.
- Work in conjunction with clinicians and colleagues to develop scanning techniques.
- Maintain patient’s records and confidentiality in accordance with hospital policies and statutory regulations.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a Medical Doctor specialization in Radiology from recognized University / College.
- Masters Degree is preferred
- Must be registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika and the Medical Radiology and Imaging Professionals Council.
- Updates Retention of License of the relevant Regulatory Bodies, Basic Life Support training is mandatory.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222