K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Medical Attendant II – 71 Post
Position: Medical Attendant II
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- carrying out general cleaning of wards and its surroundings.
- Give bed bath to bed ridden patients.
- . Provide and removing bedpans and urinal bottles.
- Feed patients.
- Collect patients’ linen for laundry services.
- Send patients for e-rays.
- Send specimen to laboratories and collecting results.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ordinary Secondary School Education with at least 1 year certificate in nursing course.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: email@example.com with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222