NOC Systems Administrators at NMB Bank – 4 Positions
Dar es Salaam
NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Job Location : Head Office, Hq
24/7 Proactively monitor, conduct level 1 troubleshooting, and escalate all incidents and problems raised within Network operation center (NOC) which will or has the potential to degrade bank services, and ensure service delivery meets and exceeds business customers expectations by maintaining the value of the services.
- Responsible for daily proactive monitoring, conducting first level troubleshooting, resolution and escalation of all issues pertaining to Data Centre & DR infrastructure, Core banking services, Core network, branch connectivity, ATM/POS, Self-service channels, power & cooling utilities at Head Office and branches.
- Responsible for managing all incidents and problems logged into SMAX regarding network, self-service, power, and cooling utilities from branches & Head Office ensuring SLA(s) and customer expectations are met.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly performance statistics for the network and data center infrastructure, status reports, and graphical aids for ICT management.
- Maintain current configuration on existing NOC infrastructure including out of the box reports provide required visibility report to management.
- Automate and consolidate all manual morning health check reports within ICT.
- First level support for all self-service channels and services ensure proper escalation to second level support.
- Maintain and optimize NOC infrastructure licenses make sure that all business-critical services are monitored.
- Coordinate planning and execution of routine maintenance tasks.
- Perform and coordinate Root Cause analysis of incidents and share RCA/incident reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Service management standards and baselines in Operating Systems, Network Virtual environments, Databases, and middleware
- Good Knowledge on networks, applications, data center infrastructure, self-service channels, power, and cooling utilities monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess strong communication skills. Both written and oral
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be creative, innovative, aggressive and a team player.
- Data base language MySQL and Oracle
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work overnight.
- Good observation and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, ability to go extra mile and making initiatives for continuous service improvement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related academic field.
- Professional certification in ITIL is mandatory; CCNA, Self-service channels, Monitoring tools training/ certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Monitoring Tools in large corporate organizations for at least 2 years.
- Experience in systems and Network security technologies such as TCP/IP, Network devices (Switches, Routers and Firewalls) UNIX/Linux, Windows, Oracle & Microsoft Databases
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
Job opening date : 28-Mar-2023
Job closing date : 11-Apr-2023
No Comment! Be the first one.