K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Nurse Anesthesia – 2 Post
Position: Nurse Anesthesia
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare operating room: check anesthesia machine, supplies, medicine and gases.
- Perform pre-operative patient’s visits: explain procedure to patient and check whether they have any medical condition that could create a problem under anesthesia.
- Observe condition of patient during surgical procedure, including skin color dilation of pupils and vital signs: initiate remedial measures to prevent surgical shock or other conditions as required.
- Helps wake up patients after the anesthetics.
- Accompany patient to recovery area and remain until patient immediate condition is acceptable.
- Perform post-anesthesia patient visits to rule out any complications secondary to anesthesia patient visits to rule out any complications secondary to anesthesia.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedure.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Nursing and Certificate of Anesthesia from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by the Tanzania Nurses and Midwifery Council
- At least 18 months working experiences in a reputable health institution.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222