K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Nursing Officer – 22 Post
Position: Nursing Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide high quality nursing care using appropriate nursing process;
- To assess patient’s condition, plan, implement, document and evaluate;
- Individualized care using appropriate nursing model and according to the Hospital nursing policy;
- To ensure all drugs and other treatments are given to the patients as prescribed and observe any adverse condition;
- To maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified Environment;
- To follow hospital policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs, with special observation to DDA drugs;
- To maintain personal contact with patients, their relatives and visitors to enhance the patient’s quality of life, dignity and the good standing of the Hospital;
- To ensure the safe care and custody of patient’s property in accordance with the hospital policy;
- To report any accident/incident, loss or theft to the Senior Nursing Officer and complete necessary statements promptly;
- To fill out patient information in the in the book of MTUHA
- To maintain health and safety at work by ensuring that infection prevention and control principles are followed; and
- To perform any other related duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of B.Sc. degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution who has been registered by the Nursing and Midwives Council.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222