Trainee Instrument Technician (2 Posts)
TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Factory Department.
Reports to: Instrument Supervisor
Core Job Description: Test, calibrate, install, repair and troubleshooting of electronic and pneumatic instruments. Perform general maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Proficiency in using electronic test instrument such a multi meters, power supplies, etc.
- Ability to work with tools.
- Check instruments and equipment daily to make necessary calibrations to operate precisely.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the wiring of PLC.
- Reading and Understand electrical circuit.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Should demonstrate ability to work safely and effectively in a team and independently.
- Knowledge in electronic troubleshooting, wiring, soldering of pitch components. Trace out electronic solid-state components and locate defective parts in analog and digital.
- Willingness to learn and gain adequate knowledge and experience through training.
- Young dynamic Industrial, Instrument, Automation with NTC Level Six (6) Certificate or Equivalent and at least Ordinary Level Certificate.
- Good written and Verbal Communication skills in English would be an advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates and three known & reputable referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX: +255272754391
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 February, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.