Dar es Salaam
LSG Sky Chefs Group
LSG Sky Chefs is best known as one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, providing rail and airline catering services.
LSG Sky Chefs group is one of the global leaders in airline catering and the management of inflight service related processes. The group consists of approx. 130 Companies in more than AO countries, providing services to more than 200 airline-clients worldwide. With over 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services.
For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Limited, in Dar Es Salaam we are searching for Procurement Senior Officer Psptb (M/F)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Experience in Tender procedure to suppliers.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, approving products & services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information, delivery times, product ranges,
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing cost analyses, and reports.
- Documenting customer interactions and ensure adherence to policies and processes.
- University Degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Mgt, Logistics, Business Studies or related field; master degree in related area is an added advantage
- 3 years of successful, previous experience in corporate environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure;
- Excellent computer-skills specially of EXCEL; PP;
- Proactive, well organized, problem solving; dedicated; team-player;
- Confidence in Procurement environment
- Excellent(fluent)verbal and written communications skills in English;
How to Apply :
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in
english including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent Photo and salary expectations to HR@LSG.co.tz until 7th April 2023
No Comment! Be the first one.