TANICA PLC was established as Tanganyika Instant Coffee Company Limited (TANICA LTD) under Companies ordinance (Cap. 212) in 1963 as a limited liability company. TANICA has been a state – owned company since inception until it was privatized in 2004 and the small coffee farmers in Kagera Region. Through their unions, KCU and KDCU together with an umbrella cooperative organization in the country, TFC (Tanzania Federation of Cooperatives).
TANICA PLC invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanian to fill the following 5 hereunder mentioned posts.
POSITION: SECURITY OFFICER 1 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- To guard and protect materials and property of the factory.
- To see that raw materials and equipment are properly stored and handled. iii. To assist management in matters pertaining to security.
- To adhere to food safety Management system
- To safeguard the company staffs from any violation
- Supervises security guards
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by superiors
- Reports to Human Resource Manager
Qualification and Experience
- Must have at least Form VI plus JKT Training Certificate in fire Manship and first aid.
- Must have experience in similar task for not less than 3 years. iii. Must be fluent in either English or Swahili language.
- Retired officers from government force service such as JKT, JWTZ and Police Force of the below age are encouraged to apply.
- Must be of age 18 and above but not more than 45 years. vi. Must be Tanzanian citizen