K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Specialist Pediatrician – 1 Post
Position: Specialist Pediatrician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular well baby assessments on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal growth and development
- Attend high risk cesarean deliveries and conduct resuscitation as required
- Assess sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
- Examine and treat injuries and refer to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures.
- Define, implement and monitor standards of performance and quality improvement of pediatric services
- Any other roles assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master Degree in Pediatrics from a recognized University
- Must have Registration from Medical Council of Tanganyika (MCT).
- Must have valid Retention Certificate from Medical Council of Tanganyika (MCT).
- In depth knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: email@example.com with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222