Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Executive Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport, established under section 3 (1) of the Executive Agencies Act (Cap 245) and came into operation in July, 2000. The Agency is responsible for the Maintenance and development of the trunk and Regional road network in Tanzania.
The Regional Manager’s Office – TANROADS Simiyu on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, is looking for suitable qualified Tanzania candidates for various vacant post available for the Project Upgrading of Maswa Bypass Road to Bitumen Standard for contract period of 15 Months.
WORKS INSPECTOR/ ROAD WORK (1 POST)
Key qualifications for Work Inspector/Road Work;
- Education qualification/Professional: Must have Bachelor degree in Civil /Transportation Engineering or Ordinary Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of Experience in road works of similar nature.
- Must be Computer Literate; (at least advanced Certificate in computer applications)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To inspect and report on road and construction works
- To supervise roads and construction works.
- To measure and certified works for payment.
- To prepare daily and monthly site report.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Mode of Application:
All interested and qualified Applicants are invited to submit their signed handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed signed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant academic education, professional certificate, birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, Telephone number(s) and email addresses, so as to reach the addresses mentioned below.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 389,
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 July 2021.